Friday, January 19, 2007

You're Killin Me Ronnie, I mean Mike Vick

On Wednesday morning, Michael Vick was at Miami International Airport to board a plane heading back to Atlanta. He was asked to throw away his water bottle, and was so reluctant that the TSA staff decided to dig the bottle out of the trash.

According to the police report, the bottle contained "a small amount of dark particulate and a pungent aroma closely associated with marijuana."

Not very good news for Vick, who's no stranger to to bad news. In my first post, which I'm sure all 2 of my loyal readers remembers, I said that I have a bias towards athletes from Hampton Roads. Well, Mr. Mexico, how am I supposed to defend this?

Well I cant, because it seems as though the he was in possession of one of these.....










Since I can't explain or defend it, all I want to know is how reluctant was Vick to give up the bottle? Was he this mad about it? Guess it runs in the family. At least everyone else from the area has behaved this week.

On another note, it is Friday, here's my Mid-Season CAA review from The Triangle, Drexel's student newspaper.

No comments: